Welcome to my new blog.
Welcome to my new blog there isn't much here at present but I hope to start posting more content soon.
What will this blog be about you may ask, well this will be a general collection of my thoughts, reviews and just about anything else that takes my fancy.
Why is this blog called 'Mist on a Monday morning'? One of my favourite artists is Dr Roy Wood of the Move, ELO, Wizzard etc fame and I've rather sneakily borrowed one of his song titles and sadly Cherry Blossom Clinic was already taken.
What will this blog be about you may ask, well this will be a general collection of my thoughts, reviews and just about anything else that takes my fancy.
Why is this blog called 'Mist on a Monday morning'? One of my favourite artists is Dr Roy Wood of the Move, ELO, Wizzard etc fame and I've rather sneakily borrowed one of his song titles and sadly Cherry Blossom Clinic was already taken.
Comments
Post a Comment